Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm with the Band

So many people want to be rock stars, even people who can't play guitar. For all of those people who love music, there are other options, like rocking a style that beats the eardrum.

Here, we have a tie, something I haven't done on this blog as of yet, and if you know me, you know I love ties. I like this one particularly because of the colors.


Sharp.

Several bands have rocked a marching band look, like Coldplay and My Chemical Romance, just to name a few. Think you can handle such a look? The answer is an emphatic yes.


lujoymoda.com lent me this lovely jacket photo, give them a look-see! This jacket is embellished with a monochromatic color sequence, which means if you use it correctly, you could style it with several different outfits... mix it with bright colors to have some fun with it!

You wanna keep dancing to your favorite music, don't you? Of course you do. So you need comfortable shoes. Shoes that I've always found comfortable are the canvas slip-ons, like Vans offer, only these, instead of checkers, are swarming with keys and notes.
I got this at kaboodle.com, like I get a lot of my photos (thanks kaboodle!)

Here's a piece of jewelry that could go with anything, and allow you to march to your own drummer:
thisnext.com shows us a set of drumsticks that you can play on any drum you come across, be it a table top, your chin, etc. Plus, it's so simple of a design that you could play it up or down with your clothes and still look amazing.

And remember, if you don't want to go over the top with the band-wear, try a fan favorite bracelet that is handy in many situations:

No comments:

Post a Comment