Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anchor's Aweigh!

I do love sailors, they are such winners in my book. One thing I love about them is the cute hats they wear. They slay me! I'm not joshin.

But seriously, want a cute sailor-inspired jacket?


treehugger.com has one that I really like. What i like even more is that it's made of 100% organic material. Green makes the world go round!

If you're worried you don't have your sea legs, you better step up to the plate with these shoes; got the picture from isbeautyskindeep.blogspot.com:


I don't know where they got them, but these shoes? I give you waves and waves of appreciation.

You want a shirt that makes you look cute while gliding on the crystal waters?


This shirt from nitrolicious.com costs only $27.80 and it's really great. I love the stripes, and the big bow gives it a girly girl twist that makes the sea your playground.

Wanna flash some color and still sport the sailor's way?


retrovixens.com gives us a skirt that can cover those bases. This lifesaver keeps you afloat in the fashion industry while still being unique enough to fit your style.



Okay, I'll come clean:

Popeye is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment